Create Activities for Your SMART Board 2nd Edition
Author: Nancy Powell
Grades: Pre K - 12
Tools and ideas to make your SMART Board more interactive.
If you’re looking for the tools and ideas to make your SMART Board more interactive, this book will equip you with both. Research shows that students interacting with this technology can make significant gains in student achievement.
- Single = qty 1 book, 1 teacher's use
- Site License = qty 1 book, unlimited use at one school building
Lessons: 10 comprehensive lessons give you more options when creating activities for your SMART Board
- Hide and reveal techniques
- Shapes, lines, cloning and infinite cloning
- Linking to make lessons and games
- Importing and exporting files
- Make your own .jpg graphic
- Using interactive resources
- Using audio
- Using video
- Notebook 11 features, add-ons, and widgets
- Advanced features of tables
Lessons come with ready-made activities,
directions, complete with screen shots to
show you how to make them, and ideas for more!
The 20 Challenges give you an opportunity to practice what you’ve learned and create some activities for your classroom.
- ISTE standards
- Copyright guidelines
- Research summary
- Ideas and step-by-step directions
- Voki Avatars
- Increasing student engagement
- Extreme collaboration
- Lessons, games and activities included
Single = qty 1 book, 1 teacher's use
Site License = qty 1 book, unlimited use at one school building