> Math Companion 3.0: Volume 2 - Illustrative Math Concepts
Math Companion 3.0: Volume 2 - Illustrative Math Concepts
Author: Arnie Uretsky
Math Companion 3 Volume 2 - Illustrated Math Concepts
Make the connection between the manipulatives you use and the rest of your math curriculum!
A great supplement to Math Companion 3 Volume 1, Volume 2 covers the ideas in mathematics that can be illustrated. Activities range from initial instruction, guided practice, and independent practice to application. Perfect for group or individualized instruction. A must for Special Education, ESL, and Basic Skills programs.
Updated objectives: Revised and expanded fraction objectives.
- Ten blocks
- Place value
- Elementary Geometry
- More than 100 objectives
- Create worksheets on single or multiple concepts
- Math-rich classroom
- Make the connection for ALL of your students
- Save money! Math Companion is the essential alternative to pre-made math workbooks. Teachers and schools save hours in extra preparation and teaching time as well as reducing curriculum expenses.
- Whole group and center math games
- Initial teaching activities
- Flash cards
- Bingo Cards
- Number linesRevised and expanded fraction
- Coordiante graphing
- Macintosh: 128 MB RAM, OS 9.2, OS10.2 or above
- Windows: 128 MB RAM, Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP and Vista